Be a better mother, care giver and teacher of an infant with the internationally recognized course
Do you love to take care of newborn babies, who have just opened their eyes and seen the light of earth or the toddlers, who have just learned to call his or her mother and father, and look at everything with intense curiosity and have a bundle of questions in mind to get answers? Do you have the magnetism within you with which you can stop a child from crying within a second? Are the kids love to hear the tales of prince, princess, and monsters from you? Then, the Early Childhood Care and Education Course is what you need to boost the mother or teacher within you.
Deals with caring, teaching, as well as facilitating kids from the age group of 0 to 6, this course is specially designed for mothers, teachers, and caregivers of infants. The certified and certified academicians of London College of Teachers and Trainers, who have years of experience and expertise in this field have designed and developed the course carefully. Our course comprises of teaching techniques and knowledge to upbringing children. On the development stages, the main objective of our course is to enable candidates to understand different stages of the physical and emotional growth of a child.
Nowadays, a teacher or caregiver of a child needs to acquaint with different methodologies that are related to child psychology. Also, they need the knowledge to identify a disorder in a child. During the course, our professionals will tutor and mentor our students.
The Early Childhood and Education Teachers Training Course is divided into three levels, including Certificate, Diploma and Post-graduate Diploma.
The Certificate course is of 120 hours while the Diploma course is of 200 hours and the PG Diploma is a 240 hours course.
After the successful completion of the course, we provide candidates internationally recognized and globally accepted certificate. This certificate will help you to teach worldwide.
- Certificate Course in Montessori Teachers Training – Class 10
- Diploma Course in Montessori Teachers Training – Class 12
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Montessori Teachers Training – Graduate
- Students can teach in schools, work as private care givers, as well as become a better mother after they complete the course successfully.
- Be familiar with all the latest ways to teach and facilitate young minds
- Get jobs in any preschools, international schools and also work as private care givers
- After the completion of the course, candidates will get an internationally recognized certificate
- The Early Childhood and Education Teachers Training Courses are divided into three modules
- Each module has an MCQ set that the candidates need to learn to move to the next module
- The correct answers to the MCQ questions will be given to the students once they attempt it
- In the Diploma and PG Diploma course, there is a section called, case studies and lesson planning, students need to finish this successfully
- Our tutors will check lesson plans and case studies to give you the final certificate
How does it work
- Once you clear the payment, we will give you access to the course with a unique username and password
- Each module consists of a Multiple Choice Questions/assignment and students need to complete it successfully to move on to the next phase
- At the end of the diploma course, there will be an assignment
- After they complete the course successfully, certificates will be mailed to the candidate
What our Students Say
The modules were simple to understand and very informative. The support staff were always on time to over guidance regarding the course and the college. The assignments were given on time and response was very good. I would recommend this school for anyone aspiring to be a teacher in any area.Mary Maina Nairobi, Kenya
When I was looking forward to upgrade my skills, I come across LCTT. Manisha has promptly responded and suggested the best course for me. PG Diploma in SEN Teacher's Training. Tutor Support from Sudipta Ma'am and Senior Mentor Arpita Ma'am, were very encouraging and clarified any doubts and given very constructive feedback. I have already recommended my juniors and friends to take up relevant courses offered by LCTT. I am very happy with the learning experience from LCTT.Lucy Yashoda Guntur, India
I was looking online at different recruiters and saw Korvia suggested LCTT for the certificate. After checking them out, I found that the prices were reasonable and that they even had a summer sale going that I was able to take advantage of. The course was quick and efficient so that it was easy to focus on exactly what they wanted me to get from each module.Nikki Hutchison Lawrence, United States
My experience with this company was good overall! They will quickly give me feedback on my assignments and answer any questions that I had. Super helpful that I can download the course material for future use and the videos were helpful.Bianca J Melendez Lopes Florida, United States
I took this TEFL course with the intent to someday teach in South Korea but J also found it to be helpful for my own language learning as well as my future plans to be an university professor. I did find the grammar terminology to be specific to this course though, which was a little odd.Samantha Rach Cincinnati, USA
Very interesting course ,learnt a lot all mentors were very supportive , whenever I needed them they were there .Now I know how to handle special child because of this course.A big thanks to all mentors.Dr Pratibha Singj New Mumbai, India
Had an amazing experience. Whenever I needed help or support it was right at my finger tips. All the work material was easy and accessible for me to work through on my own pace. There was alot of information which helped me through my courseSanam Tahir Atlanta, USA
The information provided was thorough and easy to read and understand. The quizzes were useful to see if you had gained the required knowledge for each module. I definitely feel better prepared although perhaps a few more examples could be useful, e.g. a completed lesson plan.Grace Christie Buckingham, England
I had a great experience with the course and learned a great deal. The course material was clear and concise as well as informative. The questions on the test were relevant to the material and what I needed to learn also. Thank you.Sarah Mc Comas New Bern, USA
This is my first online course. It was a marvellous experience with LCTT. This is very well organized online teaching course. It helped me immensely and enriched my teaching skills. The course material was very informative, comprehensible and we'll presented. My sincere thanks to my tutor Sudipta Mam for her support she is always ready to help me and give me valuable suggestions. I would highly recommend this course.Arunita Rana Singapore
The course gave me a decent foundation in teaching methodologies and ways to make my classroom engaging and productive for my future students. I particularly enjoyed the resources for creating fun activities that will address my students' English-speaking needs and interests.Gabrielle Copeland Tucson, USA