Nursery Teacher Training Course
Do you want to be a successful preschool teacher, who can train young minds? Then, Nursery Teacher Training Course offered by the London College of Teachers and Trainers will be the right choice for you. All the latest methodologies of teaching kids required for the cognitive, social and physical development of children are included in the teacher training program.
When you will enroll yourself in this course, you will come to know about various teaching techniques, cognitive development in kids, child psychology, instructional strategies, and classroom management. It is an international standard course that will help you to be a good teacher. All of our tutors help students through chat, mail, and phone during the course.
Our course is divided into 3 levels
The course that we offer is divided into three levels, including certificate, diploma, and postgraduate diploma.
The certificate course is divided into 8 modules. These modules consist of the methods of student handling, teaching techniques, etc. It is a basic course.
In the diploma course, the would-be teachers would be taught several methods of students handling, ways of planning a lesson, a curriculum, and a demonstration of how to create a lesson, and many more.
Postgraduate diploma is the most advanced course that enables facilitators in the best way possible. The project planning, as well as lesson planning that is in the PG diploma course, gives teachers extra confidence in student handling.
- Certificate Course in Nursery Teachers Training – Class 10
- Diploma Course in Nursery Teachers Training – Class 12
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training – Graduate
- This teaching course will enable teachers to teach the age group between 2 to 5
- Candidates will get an internationally recognized certificate to teach in any part of the world
- Teachers will able to manage a classroom in a more effective manner
- Teachers will be able to plan, as well as execute classes in a more effective way
How the course works
- Fill our online application form in order to enroll yourself in the course
- Our spokesperson will contact you to make you aware of each aspect of the course
- Once the payment is done, our teachers will start teaching you
- After you complete the course successfully, we will provide you certificate
- The Nursery Teachers Training Courses are divided into several modules
- Each module has an MCQ set that the candidates need to learn to move to the next module
- The correct answers to the MCQ questions will be given to the students once they attempt it
- In Diploma and PG Diploma level, the teachers need to create lesson plans or projects or case studies
- The tutor will be assessing the performance and will give an overall grade at the end of the course
- For an advanced level course, you need to create projects or lesson plans or case studies
What our Students Say
The modules were simple to understand and very informative. The support staff were always on time to over guidance regarding the course and the college. The assignments were given on time and response was very good. I would recommend this school for anyone aspiring to be a teacher in any area.Mary Maina Nairobi, Kenya
When I was looking forward to upgrade my skills, I come across LCTT. Manisha has promptly responded and suggested the best course for me. PG Diploma in SEN Teacher's Training. Tutor Support from Sudipta Ma'am and Senior Mentor Arpita Ma'am, were very encouraging and clarified any doubts and given very constructive feedback. I have already recommended my juniors and friends to take up relevant courses offered by LCTT. I am very happy with the learning experience from LCTT.Lucy Yashoda Guntur, India
I was looking online at different recruiters and saw Korvia suggested LCTT for the certificate. After checking them out, I found that the prices were reasonable and that they even had a summer sale going that I was able to take advantage of. The course was quick and efficient so that it was easy to focus on exactly what they wanted me to get from each module.Nikki Hutchison Lawrence, United States
My experience with this company was good overall! They will quickly give me feedback on my assignments and answer any questions that I had. Super helpful that I can download the course material for future use and the videos were helpful.Bianca J Melendez Lopes Florida, United States
I took this TEFL course with the intent to someday teach in South Korea but J also found it to be helpful for my own language learning as well as my future plans to be an university professor. I did find the grammar terminology to be specific to this course though, which was a little odd.Samantha Rach Cincinnati, USA
Very interesting course ,learnt a lot all mentors were very supportive , whenever I needed them they were there .Now I know how to handle special child because of this course.A big thanks to all mentors.Dr Pratibha Singj New Mumbai, India
Had an amazing experience. Whenever I needed help or support it was right at my finger tips. All the work material was easy and accessible for me to work through on my own pace. There was alot of information which helped me through my courseSanam Tahir Atlanta, USA
The information provided was thorough and easy to read and understand. The quizzes were useful to see if you had gained the required knowledge for each module. I definitely feel better prepared although perhaps a few more examples could be useful, e.g. a completed lesson plan.Grace Christie Buckingham, England
I had a great experience with the course and learned a great deal. The course material was clear and concise as well as informative. The questions on the test were relevant to the material and what I needed to learn also. Thank you.Sarah Mc Comas New Bern, USA
This is my first online course. It was a marvellous experience with LCTT. This is very well organized online teaching course. It helped me immensely and enriched my teaching skills. The course material was very informative, comprehensible and we'll presented. My sincere thanks to my tutor Sudipta Mam for her support she is always ready to help me and give me valuable suggestions. I would highly recommend this course.Arunita Rana Singapore
The course gave me a decent foundation in teaching methodologies and ways to make my classroom engaging and productive for my future students. I particularly enjoyed the resources for creating fun activities that will address my students' English-speaking needs and interests.Gabrielle Copeland Tucson, USA