Online International Teaching Diploma
International Teaching Diploma (ITD) is a course offered by the London College of Teachers and Trainers for people who want to teach children between the ages of 2-12. It focuses on preparing the candidates to be well-versed in five different areas: Montessori Teacher Training (MTT), Nursery Teacher Training (NTT), Pre Primary Teacher Training (PPTT), Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE), and Special Education Training. ITD also provides thorough training in lesson planning, thematic planning and evaluation. The candidate who chooses to pursue this course will not only become an expert in Behavioral Management, but also be informed in Child Psychology, both of which are valuable tools for an educator.
We offer two levels for this program, the Diploma level and the PG Diploma level.
The Diploma level focuses on MTT, NTT,PPTT and ECCE.
The PG Diploma level covers all of the mentioned courses and places emphasis on child psychology, special needs education like learning disabilities, and behavioral management.
Specialization - What you learn
Anyone opting for this course will be given specialized training in the following areas:
- Montessori - The course is structured around Maria Montessori's school of thought of letting the children guide their own education within a guided environment.
- Nursery - The Nursery training equips candidates with the knowledge of teaching children through different teaching methodologies.
- Pre and Primary - A very comprehensive course where the candidates will be able to educate children aged 2-12 years.
- Early Childhood Care & Education - This will inform the candidates on how to care for and nurture children right from birth to childhood. ECCE is optimum for candidates who are seeking to work with very young children.
- Child Psychology - The candidate will learn how to study the psychological processes of children to help them gain better insight into the children they are going to deal with.
- Special Needs- This part of the course will expose the candidate to the different learning disabilities and train them in behavioral management as well.
- Certificates are acknowledged and validated by internationally renowned academic bodies
- The certificates are dispatched soon after the completion of the course
- The certificates will be received by the candidates within 30-90 days from the date of dispatch
- The certificate is shipped to India free of cost
The admission process is completed online
- Candidates will have to register online and fill out an admission form
- Payment is done online / in bank after the admission form is filled
- Once the payment is done, the candidate receives an email with the link to the student portal, their student ID and password
- The candidate will have to use the given ID and password to log into the student portal to gain access to study materials and assignments
- Montessori teacher
- Nursery Teacher
- Pre-School Teacher
- Primary School Teacher
Academic support is provided by LCTT from 10am- 6pm from Monday to Friday and also mail or whtsapp queries anytime. Each candidate is assigned a tutor to help the candidates with any queries or doubts they may have about the course.
How the course works
- Fill our online application form in order to enroll yourself in the course
- Our spokesperson will contact you to make you aware of each aspect of the course
- Once the payment is done, our teachers will start teaching you
- After you complete the course successfully, we will provide you certificate
- Each of the modules consists of MCQ questions that you need to complete
- For an advanced level course, you need to create projects or lesson plans or case studies
- Our teachers will check your projects or lesson plans or case studies and based on your performance will provide you grade
What our Students Say
The modules were simple to understand and very informative. The support staff were always on time to over guidance regarding the course and the college. The assignments were given on time and response was very good. I would recommend this school for anyone aspiring to be a teacher in any area.Mary Maina Nairobi, Kenya
When I was looking forward to upgrade my skills, I come across LCTT. Manisha has promptly responded and suggested the best course for me. PG Diploma in SEN Teacher's Training. Tutor Support from Sudipta Ma'am and Senior Mentor Arpita Ma'am, were very encouraging and clarified any doubts and given very constructive feedback. I have already recommended my juniors and friends to take up relevant courses offered by LCTT. I am very happy with the learning experience from LCTT.Lucy Yashoda Guntur, India
I was looking online at different recruiters and saw Korvia suggested LCTT for the certificate. After checking them out, I found that the prices were reasonable and that they even had a summer sale going that I was able to take advantage of. The course was quick and efficient so that it was easy to focus on exactly what they wanted me to get from each module.Nikki Hutchison Lawrence, United States
My experience with this company was good overall! They will quickly give me feedback on my assignments and answer any questions that I had. Super helpful that I can download the course material for future use and the videos were helpful.Bianca J Melendez Lopes Florida, United States
I took this TEFL course with the intent to someday teach in South Korea but J also found it to be helpful for my own language learning as well as my future plans to be an university professor. I did find the grammar terminology to be specific to this course though, which was a little odd.Samantha Rach Cincinnati, USA
Very interesting course ,learnt a lot all mentors were very supportive , whenever I needed them they were there .Now I know how to handle special child because of this course.A big thanks to all mentors.Dr Pratibha Singj New Mumbai, India
Had an amazing experience. Whenever I needed help or support it was right at my finger tips. All the work material was easy and accessible for me to work through on my own pace. There was alot of information which helped me through my courseSanam Tahir Atlanta, USA
The information provided was thorough and easy to read and understand. The quizzes were useful to see if you had gained the required knowledge for each module. I definitely feel better prepared although perhaps a few more examples could be useful, e.g. a completed lesson plan.Grace Christie Buckingham, England
I had a great experience with the course and learned a great deal. The course material was clear and concise as well as informative. The questions on the test were relevant to the material and what I needed to learn also. Thank you.Sarah Mc Comas New Bern, USA
This is my first online course. It was a marvellous experience with LCTT. This is very well organized online teaching course. It helped me immensely and enriched my teaching skills. The course material was very informative, comprehensible and we'll presented. My sincere thanks to my tutor Sudipta Mam for her support she is always ready to help me and give me valuable suggestions. I would highly recommend this course.Arunita Rana Singapore
The course gave me a decent foundation in teaching methodologies and ways to make my classroom engaging and productive for my future students. I particularly enjoyed the resources for creating fun activities that will address my students' English-speaking needs and interests.Gabrielle Copeland Tucson, USA